Saturday 27 February 2010

cartoon capers....

27/2/10




27/2/10

Did a 10 frame (should have been 9 i.e: 1/2 a 18 frame total but I needed the last scene!) story board for the last half of our Titanic piece for Mon - my cartooning skills are not up to much it has to be said but it gets a little easier the more you do it - important to have consistant drawings! As I haven't see Corinne's yet, I'm sure our whole story board will be very 'interesting!' Not easy to draw rats so looked some up on Google images.









Also very useful was the '30 seconds bunnies' version of Titanic - for getting the essential scenes. I'd already written them out before but this clarified them a bit.



It may be that Corinne and I overlap with our frames but we'll see on Mon. We can cut them up and rearrange them if necessary

No comments:

Post a Comment